ALL TREATS, NO TRICKS!
One Day Only. Win Cash and Free Play.
Come have a haunting good time with us!
Join us Sunday, October 31, 2021 from 3pm – Midnight for your chance to win $250 cash or up to $300 free play!!
Haunted Halloween Hot Seats
Golden Mesa Casino
- Golden Mesa Casino is a governmental enterprise of the Shawnee Tribe, a federally recognized sovereign Indian tribe. Golden Mesa Casino is giving away $2,500 cash and $2,500 free play throughout the Haunted Halloween Hot Seats promotion to be held October 31, 2021 from 3pm-12am November 1, 2021.
- Patrons must be 18 years of age or older with a valid photo I.D. and must be a Golden Mesa Casino Players Club Card member, with complete and accurate account information, to participate. The following individuals or entities are not eligible to participate or win during this promotional activity: Employees of Golden Mesa Casino; Employees of the Shawnee Tribe are prohibited from participating as set forth by any of the Shawnee Tribe’s policies, regulations, or laws; anyone who has been barred from any of the Shawnee Tribe’s gaming facilities; or any promotional sponsors.
- On October 31, 2021 Hot Seat drawings will be held every 30 minutes from 3:00 p.m. to 12:00 a.m. November 1, 2021, for Free Play valued from between $250.00 up to $300.00, or cash prizes valued at $250.00. Patrons must be present and actively playing with their Golden Mesa Casino Players Club card properly inserted into an electronic gaming machine at the time of each drawing to be eligible for random selection.
- Winner(s) will be announced and have two (2) minutes to respond. Winner(s) will draw a ping pong ball out of the hopper with a number on the ball that will correlate to a prize amount that has been typed on paper before the beginning of the promotion. However, if the announced winner does not respond within the allotted time a new winner will be drawn.
- Limit of one (1) preliminary prize per Patron, per night during this promotion.
- Golden Mesa Casinos’ casino management system will be the sole determinant of each winner.
- Winner(s) are responsible for all applicable taxes. Winners will receive a W2-G and/or a 1099 tax form, when applicable, provided by the Shawnee Tribe.
- Acceptance of prize constitutes winner’s permission for Shawnee Tribe to use his/her likeness or name for publicity or promotional uses without compensation or notice.
- Any situation or dispute not covered by these Official Rules will be resolved by Shawnee Tribe in a manner deemed by the Shawnee Tribe to be the fairest to all concerned. Any such decision shall be final and binding on all Patrons. In addition, the Shawnee Tribe reserves the right to void any entry, and/or change, cancel or modify this promotion at any time without notice. Upon any dispute resulting from game play, Patrons may file a Prize Claim with the Shawnee Tribe, Office of the Gaming Commission.
- Participation in this promotion is an agreement to abide by these Official Rules. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification and a forfeiture of any prizes.
- Participation in this promotion and/or tournament further constitutes the affirmative consent of each Patron to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Shawnee Tribe, its regulatory bodies and courts without limit to time or event, which shall govern this promotion.