DOUBLE YOUR POINTS. DOUBLE YOUR FUN.
Every Tuesday play with your Players Club card to double your points! Use your points for Free Play, Silver Saddle Merchandise (excluding tobacco) or for food items in the Copper Cantina!
Earn Points! Reap the Rewards!
- Golden Mesa Casino is a governmental enterprise of the Shawnee Tribe, a federally recognized sovereign Indian tribe. Golden Mesa Casino is giving patrons double the standard points awarded every Tuesday starting 10-6-2020 (every consecutive Tuesday) and ending until promotion is cancelled.
- Patrons must be 18 years of age or older with a valid photo I.D. and must be a Golden Mesa Casino Players Club Card member, with complete and accurate account information, to participate. The following individuals or entities are not eligible to participate or win during this promotional activity: Employees of Golden Mesa Casino; Employees of the Shawnee Tribe are prohibited from participating as set forth by any of the Shawnee Tribe’s policies, regulations, or laws; anyone who has been barred from any of the Shawnee Tribe’s gaming facilities; or any promotional sponsors.
- Tuesdays from 10/06/2020 patrons will earn double the standard point earnings on electronic gaming machines from 12:00 am to 11:59 pm. Electronic Gaming machines that are set at the standard rate of: $10 coin in = 1 point or $34 coin in = 1 point, will instead earn at the rate of $10 coin in = 2 points or $34.00 coin in = 2 point
- Patrons must be present and actively playing with their Golden Mesa Casino Players Club card properly inserted into an electronic gaming machine to be eligible.
- Winner(s) are responsible for all applicable taxes. Winners will receive a W2-G and/or a 1099 tax form, when applicable, provided by the Shawnee Tribe.
- Acceptance of prize constitutes winner’s permission for Shawnee Tribe to use his/her likeness or name for publicity or promotional uses without compensation or notice.
- Any situation or dispute not covered by these Official Rules will be resolved by Shawnee Tribe in a manner deemed by the Shawnee Tribe to be the fairest to all concerned. Any such decision shall be final and binding on all Patrons. In addition, the Shawnee Tribe reserves the right to void any entry, and/or change, cancel or modify this promotion at any time without notice. Upon any dispute resulting from game play, Patrons may file a Prize Claim with the Shawnee Tribe, Office of the Gaming Commission.
- Participation in this promotion is an agreement to abide by these Official Rules. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification and a forfeiture of any prizes.
- Participation in this promotion and/or tournament further constitutes the affirmative consent of each Patron to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Shawnee Tribe, its regulatory bodies and courts without limit to time or event, which shall govern this promotion.