This is a Slam Dunk!
Earn entries Thursday – Sunday beginning November 25 – January 23 on qualifying hands for drawings to be held on Wednesdays, with a final drawing on January 26!
Wednesday Night Basketball
- Golden Mesa Casino is a governmental enterprise of the Shawnee Tribe, a federally recognized sovereign Indian tribe. Golden Mesa Casino is giving away $100 for the first quarter of the OKC Thunder games, $200 for the second quarter, $300 for the 3rd quarter and $500 for the 4th quarter. Patrons will earn entries with a qualified hand Sunday – Thursday beginning November 25, and return the next Wednesday for the drawing.
- Patrons must be 18 years of age or older with a valid photo I.D. and must be a Golden Mesa Casino Players Club Card member, with complete and accurate account information, to participate. The following individuals or entities are not eligible to participate or win during this promotional activity: Employees of Golden Mesa Casino; Employees of the Shawnee Tribe are prohibited from participating as set forth by any of the Shawnee Tribe’s policies, regulations, or laws; anyone who has been barred from any of the Shawnee Tribe’s gaming facilities; or any promotional sponsors.
- Patrons will earn entries with a qualified hand Sunday – Thursday beginning November 25, and return the next Wednesday for the drawing. This promotion will run until the last Wednesday of the month of January. (January 26, 2022).Qualifying hands include:
- Tri-Lux – Suited blackjack; 6,7,8; 7,7,7; must be playing a minimum of $10 normal wager with a winning Tri-Lux side bet.
- UTH-flush or better playing the Trips side bet.
- 3 Card – Flush or better playing the Trips side bet.
- Free bet – must have 3 tokens on the pot of Gold side bet.
- Maximum of one hundred (100) entries per game board. Once the game board is full no more entries will be taken.
- Players will choose a square on the designated game board when they have an eligible hand.
- Winner(s) are responsible for all applicable taxes. Winners will receive a W2-G and/or a 1099 tax form, when applicable, provided by the Shawnee Tribe.
- Acceptance of prize constitutes winner’s permission for Shawnee Tribe to use his/her likeness or name for publicity or promotional uses without compensation or notice.
- Any situation or dispute not covered by these Official Rules will be resolved by Shawnee Tribe in a manner deemed by the Shawnee Tribe to be the fairest to all concerned. Any such decision shall be final and binding on all Patrons. In addition, the Shawnee Tribe reserves the right to void any entry, and/or change, cancel or modify this promotion at any time without notice. Upon any dispute resulting from game play, Patrons may file a Prize Claim with the Shawnee Tribe, Office of the Gaming Commission.
- Participation in this promotion is an agreement to abide by these Official Rules. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification and a forfeiture of any prizes.
- Participation in this promotion and/or tournament further constitutes the affirmative consent of each Patron to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Shawnee Tribe, its regulatory bodies and courts without limit to time or event, which shall govern this promotion.