It’s a party! A jackpot party!!
Qualified guests are invited to join us February 20th from 6pm – 10 pm to receive a free gift and free play! (Pre-registration begins at 4pm)
Jackpot party Merchandise and Free Play Giveaway
- Golden Mesa Casino is a governmental enterprise of the Shawnee Tribe, a federally recognized sovereign Indian tribe. Golden Mesa Casino is giving away from $20 – $9,500 total in free play throughout the Jackpot Party promotion to qualified guests.
- Patrons must be 18 years of age or older with a valid photo I.D. and must be a Golden Mesa Casino Players Club Card member, with complete and accurate account information, to participate. The following individuals or entities are not eligible to participate or win during this promotional activity: Employees of Golden Mesa Casino; Employees of the Shawnee Tribe are prohibited from participating as set forth by any of the Shawnee Tribe’s policies, regulations, or laws; anyone who has been barred from any of the Shawnee Tribe’s gaming facilities; or any promotional sponsors.
- On February 20, 2023, qualified guests (patrons who won a jackpot(s) during the months of October 2022 – December 2022.) will check in to Player’s Club to receive free merchandise including various amounts of free play. Pre-registration will begin at 4:00 p.m., Free Play amounts will not be activated until 6:00 p.m.
- Winner(s) will have their name on a list located in Player’s Club. Qualified patrons must check in and a Player’s Club associate will validate the patron is on the list.
- Winner(s) will be announced and have two (2) minutes to respond. Winner(s) will draw a number out of the hopper that will correlate to a specific free play amount written on paper prior to the contest. However, if the announced winner does not respond within the allotted time a new winner will be drawn.
- Limit of one (1) prize per Patron, per night during this promotion to the first 300 qualified guests.
- Golden Mesa Casinos’ casino management system will be the sole determinant of each winner. The CMS will be used to select female patrons as eligible for the hot seats.
- A list of qualified patrons will determine the Jackpot Party recipients.
- Winner(s) are responsible for all applicable taxes. Winners will receive a W2-G and/or a 1099 tax form, when applicable, provided by the Shawnee Tribe.
- Acceptance of prize constitutes winner’s permission for Shawnee Tribe to use his/her likeness or name for publicity or promotional uses without compensation or notice.
- Any situation or dispute not covered by these Official Rules will be resolved by Shawnee Tribe in a manner deemed by the Shawnee Tribe to be the fairest to all concerned. Any such decision shall be final and binding on all Patrons. In addition, the Shawnee Tribe reserves the right to void any entry, and/or change, cancel or modify this promotion at any time without notice. Upon any dispute resulting from game play, Patrons may file a Prize Claim with the Shawnee Tribe, Office of the Gaming Commission.
- Participation in this promotion is an agreement to abide by these Official Rules. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification and a forfeiture of any prizes.
- Participation in this promotion and/or tournament further constitutes the affirmative consent of each Patron to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Shawnee Tribe, its regulatory bodies and courts without limit to time or event, which shall govern this promotion.